Review WebRing and Raise Awareness
This month, we are encouraging members to review some aspect of WebRing. Share your enthusiasm for the world of WebRings to help raise the online world's awareness of WebRing.
What Should You Review?
You can review anything within the realm of WebRing. This can include, but is not limited to the following:
Basically, write about whatever strikes your fancy and will inspire a positive review of WebRing!
- Specific rings
- Benefits of joining/creating a ring
- Connections made with other members
- Webspace, Publisher, and blogs
- Perks of premium membership
What Should Your Review Include?
Here are a few things you might consider including in your post:
- Your personal join link. Find the link on your Profile Settings page.
- Link to the ring you're referencing (if applicable).
- Stats (to back up any increase of traffic you might declare in the post).
- Link to the WebRing homepage.
Where Should You Post Your Review?
Ideally, you would post your positive review of WebRing on a blog. You can also dedicate a page of your site to the review. You can post to your WebRing blog or a Webpace page, but we will not award points for it. The purpose is to spread the word about WebRing off-site.
Submit Your Review for AP & Further Promotion
We want to thank you for writing a great review of WebRing; we just need to know where it is so we can review and approve it.
To submit your review, visit the Review Submission page here.
We will review all submitted positive reviews of WebRing and award 100-2000 Activity Points, depending on length, quality and prominence of the review. Plus, all approved reviews will appear on the What's New page of WebRing, with a link back to your post.