Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Zen - Untitled document This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as ZenWeb. The ring includes websites o

Forums     Login   Signup

Zen

Manager: alicorna
Untitled document

This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as "ZenWeb". The ring includes websites offering all manner of information related to the topic of Zen. Members include Zen centers, groups, personal Zen web pages, Zen related magazines, and so forth.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Optimist Creed - 01/05/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TyPLXHl2vmw/UOeKj2yyZEI/AAAAAAAAA8w/wzCkeOSqkYI/s640/Strong.jpg

The Optimist Creed belongs to Optimist International.   I find it one of the most inspiring manifestos that I've read and thought I'd share it with you here.  I read it and meditate on it almost every morning. Tune in next week for an article on scientifically proven methods to improve your happiness! Promise Yourself: To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. To make all your friends feel that there is something in them. To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile. To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. Related articles: Master Life How to live, knowing that you will die One little change Zen ...

The Optimist Creed

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy