Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Zen - Untitled document This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as ZenWeb. The ring includes websites o

Forums     Login   Signup

Zen

Manager: alicorna
Untitled document

This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as "ZenWeb". The ring includes websites offering all manner of information related to the topic of Zen. Members include Zen centers, groups, personal Zen web pages, Zen related magazines, and so forth.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Is it important? - 12/20/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bLn6CfybTN4/UNLwJ9Qn8qI/AAAAAAAAA4k/exHOzYUCqvI/s640/moon_2.jpg

As I listen to the many conversations that I hear each day, my own included, I wonder at their purpose. We ramble about the weather, a sporting event last weekend, a television ad...... I know we're just trying to connect or to fill an awkward silence, but why all the  meaningless jabber?   Why do we have so much to say about trivial things and so little to say about important things? When was the last time that you spoke your heart to your spouse, your mother, or your child? Did you voice your true opinion on company policy the last time that you talked to your boss or business partner, or did you just say what they wanted to hear? Are you giving of your true self in your conversation? Are you bringing something to the table or just showing up? Is it important? Zen Presence - minimalism, simplicity, self improvement, simple living, Zen in modern life.

Is it important?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy