Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Zen - Untitled document This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as ZenWeb. The ring includes websites o

Forums     Login   Signup

Zen

Manager: alicorna
Untitled document

This, the Zen webring, was created in 1998 and was once known as "ZenWeb". The ring includes websites offering all manner of information related to the topic of Zen. Members include Zen centers, groups, personal Zen web pages, Zen related magazines, and so forth.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Kindness - 12/07/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d4MN-byE6fw/UMEpDyVSjMI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/EQtpmfTk1vw/s640/Puppfriend_a.jpg

If you haven't already seen it, please visit my guest post over at Slow Your Home .  Brooke was very generous to allow me to write for her wonderful blog There is absolutely nothing that I can add to this beautiful poem.  Please share if you enjoy it. Kindness Before you know what kindness really is you must lose things, feel the future dissolve in a moment like salt in a weakened broth. What you held in your hand, what you counted and carefully saved, all this must go so you know how desolate the landscape can be between the regions of kindness. How you ride and ride thinking the bus will never stop, the passengers eating maize and chicken will stare out the window forever. Before you learn the tender gravity of kindness, you must travel where the Indian in a white poncho lies dead by the side of the road. You must see how this could be you, how he too was someone who journeyed through the night with plans and the simple bre...

Kindness

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy