Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Women Artists Online -   Welcome to WomenArtistsOnline WebRing, a group of talented female artists with a presence on the web. Many of the

Forums     Login   Signup

Women Artists Online

Manager: deleted

Welcome to WomenArtistsOnline WebRing, a group of talented female artists with a presence on the web. Many of these women sell their artwork, although some just offer to share it with viewers.

If you are a Woman Artist and would like to be considered for our ring, please apply*. In order to keep our standards high your site will be reviewed before approval.

*Please note:

1) Only FEMALE artists will be approved

2) Only sites which use OUR LOGO (the image with paintbrush) will be approved. If the button is not installed within 1 week, the site will be denied. (I will be happy to provide help with the code if you need help)

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Move to Kirkland, WA near Seattle - 06/29/2013
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017577_644990002197728_1989805016_n.jpg

I’m going into my sixth month of being a travelling Guest Artist for Baby Lock presenting Embellisher classes and Free-Motion Quilting Events in sewing machine dealers all over the country.   I am not able to post as much as I used to but I hope there is enough content on this blog to keep you all informed and busy with your Embellisher projects. So far I have travelled to: Lancaster, PA;   New Orleans, LA;  Phoenix, AZ;  Buffalo, NY;  Erie, PA;  Rochester, NY;  Boston, MA;  Santa Rosa, CA;  Denver, CO But something even more exciting has happened this year.  We moved from Douglassville, PA (Philadelphia area)  to Kirkland, WA and I now live near Seattle.  We moved ourselves with a little help from our friends, driving across the country with a moving truck and 2 cars but we made it in one piece.  We are renting a small place for now but I have a tiny space for working when I am not travelling for Baby Lock. Here we are in the Badlands of South Dakota on our way to Seattle - bad hair day Here is where I will be going for the rest of the year: Grand Rapids & Lansing, MI;  Sanford, ME;  Nashville/Knoxville, TN;  Fresno, CA;  Chautauqua, NY;  Pottstown, PA;  Occoquan, VA;  Manasses, VA;  Richmond, VA  Martinsvill, VA; Frnaklin, NC;  Ashville, NC;  Columbus, OH;  Cleveland, OH;  Rochester, MN;  Beaver Dam, WI;  Buffalo, NY;&n...

Move to Kirkland, WA near Seattle

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy