Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Women Artists Online -   Welcome to WomenArtistsOnline WebRing, a group of talented female artists with a presence on the web. Many of the

Forums     Login   Signup

Women Artists Online

Manager: deleted

Welcome to WomenArtistsOnline WebRing, a group of talented female artists with a presence on the web. Many of these women sell their artwork, although some just offer to share it with viewers.

If you are a Woman Artist and would like to be considered for our ring, please apply*. In order to keep our standards high your site will be reviewed before approval.

*Please note:

1) Only FEMALE artists will be approved

2) Only sites which use OUR LOGO (the image with paintbrush) will be approved. If the button is not installed within 1 week, the site will be denied. (I will be happy to provide help with the code if you need help)

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Guest Artist with Baby Lock - 01/22/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eKNlfvUaA-I/TyGouSxx86I/AAAAAAAAAXA/lMSNeE9dZ_s/s320/Wool_Arrangement_BAS.jpg

This past year has been a whirlwind of change for me.  I have been a passionate felter with my Baby Lock Embellisher as many of you are also.  I have loved to share my ideas, hopes and fears on this blog and how my understanding of all things felting have developed.  I will probably always be developing new art with wool as it is my passion but I have a new life now. Hand-Dyed Wool, Silk, Nylon, Cottswold Curls     I have been accepted into the Tacony Corporation family, creators of the Baby Lock Embellisher Needle Felting Machine, as a Guest Artist, which means I will be travelling the country teaching my felting techniques  and promoting my book, "The Art of Machine Needle Felting" to whomever will have me. I will be presenting Lecture/Demonstrations of my felting techniques as well as a hands-on class for customers to create a felted scarf, like the ones below. Here are some pictures of my Daughter-In-Law, Erin, modelling the scarves for me:     For more information about this visit my website at:  www.fabricartbylinda.com and click on the Baby Lock tab.  Scroll down until you see the information about the Embellisher Presentations. But when I am not felting, I am quilting and teaching others quilting techniques.  I have been developing Free-Motion Quilting Classes locally and teaching that subject regionally for several years now, in order to afford my wool binges at the Sheep and Wool Festival.  Tacony wants me ...

Guest Artist with Baby Lock

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy