Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Weddings - All of the preparations have been made and the most important day that a couple will ever experience has arrived. Now it

Forums     Login   Signup

Weddings

Manager: idowebsites
The Wedding Ring Forum is all about wedding celebrations and related services for US and international pages. If you are interested in wedding information we would Love to have you join us.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Same Sex Marriage - it's all the same love - 03/12/2013
As I was surfing the net in search of fun reading, I came across this video. Thanks The Indie Pool . I've always been an advocate of same sex marriage. I believe that we all have the right to choose who we fall in love with, regardless of gender, religion or social status. In our predominantly catholic country where even a simple Reproductive Health law took 13 years to be passed*, I don't think gay marriages will happen yet. But making a stand is the first step. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Same Love When I was in the 3rd grade I thought that I was gay Cause I could draw, my uncle was And I kept my room straight I told my mom, tears rushing down my face She's like, Ben you've loved girls since before pre-K Tripping yeah I guess she had a point, didn't she A bunch of stereotypes all in my head I remember doing the math like Yeah, I'm good at little league A pre-conceived idea of what it all meant For those that like the same sex had the characteristics The right-wing conservatives think it's a decision And you can be cured with some treatment and religion Man-made, rewiring of a pre-disposition Playing God Ahh nah, here we go America the brave Still fears what we don't know And God loves all his children it's somehow forgotten But we paraphrase a book written 3,500 years ago I don't know And I can't change Even if I tried Even if I wanted to And I can't change Even if I tried Even if I wanted to My love, my love, my love She keeps...

Same Sex Marriage - it's all the same love

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy