Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Weddings - All of the preparations have been made and the most important day that a couple will ever experience has arrived. Now it

Forums     Login   Signup

Weddings

Manager: idowebsites
The Wedding Ring Forum is all about wedding celebrations and related services for US and international pages. If you are interested in wedding information we would Love to have you join us.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Photoshoot with Fireworks (Low Cost Prenup) - 03/11/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9jzymMRYdcU/UTy1uQxz4aI/AAAAAAAABFI/utw_QhwSHYA/s640/wedding_photographs_fireworks_pinay_bride_guide_2.jpg

Fireworks evoke a very dramatic effect in photos. The shower of light and colors is a sight to behold. I searched the web for wonderful inspiration and here are some gorgeous fireworks-in-wedding shots I've seen. photo credi ts Photo credits photo credits Photo credits Photo credits Pretty gorgeous huh? But the truth of the matter is that fireworks are pretty expensive too. Want to know how to get th e se shots at a fraction of the cost? Easy! Trudge on to Mall of Asia for its annual Philippine Internationa Pyromusical Competition . The show started last February 16th and will run up until March 23rd (every Saturday). There's an entrance fee and you may check the rates here but to make sure that there's enough room to stage the shots, I think that it's best to just find a good spot away from the crowd. Ask your photographer to bring his tripod and maybe an extra external flash and you're good to go. Research on the kind of shots and angles that you want taken and discuss this with your photographer. Discussing it beforehand will allow you to maximize the fireworks display. Happy shooting!  

Photoshoot with Fireworks (Low Cost Prenup)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy