Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Weddings - All of the preparations have been made and the most important day that a couple will ever experience has arrived. Now it

Forums     Login   Signup

Weddings

Manager: idowebsites
The Wedding Ring Forum is all about wedding celebrations and related services for US and international pages. If you are interested in wedding information we would Love to have you join us.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

DIM (do it myself by xheng) showcasing felt bouquets - 01/09/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LNOqBG43hcM/UOwUw21kLNI/AAAAAAAAAsI/bQ9pVDWnpfI/s640/Pinay_Bride_Guide_-_DIM_do_it_by_xheng_felt_bouquet_1.jpg

felt bouquets Happy New Year everyone! Today is a very special day for us here at Pinay Bride Guide because for the first time, we're going to feature a bride who was able to use her experience in planning for her wedding as a start-up business venture. Her business is something that I personally support because it's about floral alternatives. Our special guest today is Cheryl Malayon of DIM (Do It Myself by Xheng) Xheng started out like us - excitedly planning her wedding and applying some elbow grease on her DIYs. The difference is that after her initial posts, a deluge of other bride-to-bes asked her to help them with their DIYs. The rest - as they say - is history. =D Here is my interview with her.  PBG:                Kwento naman dyan. Tell us something about yourself. DIM:                (mahirap to sis ah) i honestly don't know how to start for this interview. Hahahaha! Well, people call me Che, short for Cheryl, pero when i entered college i replaced it with Xheng. I forgot where i got that name. I grew up in Bacolod, but we decided to live here in Manila since 1992. I am currently working in a Law office located in Alabang, Muntinlupa. In short, working-business mom. I'm living with my fiance for almost 5 years then 2010 kami nabigyan ng angel and she's CZY short for Caiome Zymoun. I used to travel kahit nung bata pa ako, adven...

DIM (do it myself by xheng) showcasing felt bouquets

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy