Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Weddings - All of the preparations have been made and the most important day that a couple will ever experience has arrived. Now it

Forums     Login   Signup

Manager: idowebsites
The Wedding Ring Forum is all about wedding celebrations and related services for US and international pages. If you are interested in wedding information we would Love to have you join us.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A poignant song for the Father - 09/27/2012
Daughter dance - Heard this song and I realized how great it will be for the father-daughter dance. Let me share it to all of you. Enjoy =D Cinderella steven Curtis Chapman  She spins and she sways To whatever song plays Without a care in the world And I'm sitting here wearing The weight of the world on my shoulders It's been a long day And there's still work to do She's pulling at me Saying "Dad, I need you There's a ball at the castle And I've been invited And I need to practice my dancing Oh, please, Daddy, please?" So I will dance with Cinderella While she is here in my arms 'Cause I know something the prince never knew Oh, I will dance with Cinderella I don't want to miss even one song 'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight And she'll be gone... She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed She wants to know if I approve of the dress She says, "Dad, the prom is just one week away And I need to practice my dancing Oh, please, Daddy,...

A poignant song for the Father

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy