Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Webspace Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Webspace SupportNeed help with something related to your managing and editing your Webspace? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

edit URL - 05/23/2013
My ID is lordxena. I tried editing my URL from http://webspace.webring.com/people/vl/lordxena to http://webspace.webring.com/people/vl/lacepriest. I changed my info too, on my profile to lacepriest. But the new URL is not working. Is there something else I need to do?

Replied - 05/23/2013
So you're saying that "EDITING" my info "creates" a different account? Under the lordxena membership info I edited the URL using this: URL(s) and Ring membership(s). Use "edit settings" to edit website information. (U#: lordxena edit settings)Then I edited the Profile settings. These steps I took, "CREATED" an account instead of "EDITING"?

Replied - 05/23/2013
If there is a separate lacepriest account, then I don't know about that one. The only one I can log into is the lordxena one. Hence, that is the only one I'm "editing". That is why I copied the info from the page to show you that I'm under the U# lordxena when I'm trying to EDIT the page.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy