Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

Webspace Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
Webspace SupportNeed help with something related to your managing and editing your Webspace? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

How is Webring doing on space? - 07/02/2012
sounds suspiciously like a scam to get you to click something you'll regret

on disk space issues that we are aware of in any case.

Replied - 07/02/2012
No link was offered. What was interesting, I guess in a bad way, was that there was no option to reply, which is something one would expect to see with a bottle thrown out by another user. What I really should have done - and didn't think to do - is mark down the time when I got the bottle. I think it was within about a minute of my previous post, if that helps. Obviously, if somebody is making the system do something that those who designed it don't want it to do, even a little thing, that should send up a flag. I wish I had more precise information to give you.

No worries about malware. I have some semi-serious uploading to do in the near future, and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be adding to the strain on Webring's resources at a bad moment.

Replied - 07/02/2012
No link was offered. What was interesting, I guess in a bad way, was that there was no option to reply, which is something one would expect to see with a bottle thrown out by another user. What I really should have done - and didn't think to do - is mark down the time when I got the bottle. I think it was within about a minute of my previous post, if that helps. Obviously, if somebody is making the system do something that those who designed it don't want it to do, even a little thing, that should send up a flag. I wish I had more precise information to give you.

No worries about malware. I have some semi-serious uploading to do in the near future, and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be adding to the strain on Webring's resources at a bad moment.

Replied - 07/02/2012
Oops. Sorry about the doubled post.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy