Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

I need a reply to this - 03/04/2016
Dear Reader or Ring Master,

User wlo418

I have temporarily replaced the URL for the site you just clicked on with this error page. WebRing is set up so that WebRng pages often popover our sites when the sites are being accessed from outside WebRing. This is not acceptable to us. In the past we wrote to WebRing, and twice got the runaround. Today there is no tech support address at all. We need Ring Masters to send the URL for this page to whoever can fix the problem. When it is fixed and I am notified, I will restore the correct URL for each of the sites. We have 1111 WebRing memberships. After all the work in joining these, we would hate to leave WebRing,

Ref: http://wlo418.tripod.com/404/

Thank you,

WLO 418 Webmaster

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy