Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Shoutbox not allowing posts - 12/15/2013
Hello,
Could not see this mentioned already so I thought I should let you know that the shoutbox is not allowing posts at the moment. I type in a comment, hit enter and it just vanishes.
No need to reply to me - just letting you know

Thanks and I hope you all have a great Christmas...
Noooool

Replied - 02/24/2014
By the way ... no offense or judgement intended. I've just noticed that sometimes one can get so focused on how to get something done that one forgets to ask why one wants to get it done. If the shoutbox is a big deal to you, I'm not saying that you're wrong for feeling that way about it.

I'm just saying that when you have this problem you can't fix, sometimes you can save yourself an ulcer by asking yourself how much of a problem it is, for you. If some online backbiting got you banned from a chatroom where you should be free to post, maybe you might feel a little happier if you ask yourself a simple question.

"Is this my loss, or theirs?"

You lose the company of people who just treated you shabbily, and they lose the company of somebody who cared enough to ask about something like this. While this was not the intention of the person who got you banned or banned you, it seems to me that you're the one who comes out on top, in this situation.

But only you can decide that for yourself, of course.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy