Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Can't log into my site or change the registered email - 11/11/2013
I had an email account at hotmail that disappeared a number of years ago that is registered to my webspace account here for my website & have had no luck with Microsoft to restore or access that email account since. I cannot receive emails from Yahoo webspaces through this account so I am locked out of it here & have no way of contacting Yahoo themselves that I can find here so i will have no choice but to cancel my account as I see it & lose all my work again like I did when Geocities did their so called upgrade to Yahoo Webspaces & lost most of my website to begin with. Any help with this is appreciated!
Robbin Wenzoski
rwenzoski@live.com

Replied - 11/11/2013
do you know your user id? or the URL of the webspace site?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy