Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 9 of 9
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Can't log in - 08/16/2010
I 4got my password, you sent me an e-mail so I used my e-mail address so I guess it's the password could u send me an e-mail to rectify this? Thanks.

Replied - 08/16/2010
Hello,
You have not told us who you are or what the actual problem is that we need to rectify. You need to log in using your WebRing ID (which you did not tell us) and the password you received.
We need specific details if you want a specific answer...
Thanks

Replied - 08/17/2010
I DID NOT REMEMBER, I ALREADY BELONG. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND YOU PROBABLY SENT IT TO A PREVIOUS E-MAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT AT MY PRESENT ONE.

Replied - 08/18/2010
I can't sign in because I forgot my password. I know my ID. How do I get the password retrieved.

Replied - 08/18/2010
Your ID does not need to be kept secret, so please don't post here without including your ID as requested. If you go to the "need help signing in?" screen and the enter your ID the system will show you part of the email it is sending the password to. If that matches go ahead and have it sent. If it does not match, or does nto arrive (and you have made sure your mail filters are not filtering it) then contact support at
membership at webring dot com and be sure to include all the necessary information we'll need to at least attmpet to verify you.

Replied - 10/17/2010
I can't log in (username "dbarrett"). I already used the "email my password" feature, but the password you sent didn't work. It's been several years since I logged in so maybe something's changed. I am not doing anything wrong (I am a web developer).

Replied - 10/18/2010
offline response

Replied - 11/04/2013
When I ask for a new password the link goes to a 404

Replied - 11/04/2013
Some more information would be really helpful. What is the link it is going to?
what link/page are you one when you click for the help?
what is your user id?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy