Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

managing links for webring groups on my website - 09/08/2013

I'm new to this site and to webrings in general. What I want to know is if I jin several grouops here on this webring site do I have to put a code on my website for each and every group that I join? What I mean is if I belong to 20 groups do I have to have 20 lnks on my website, that would look rather tacky and messy. How do I manage to have each group represented so I get visitors from all the groups I join and be able to manage the codes?

I'm sure there must be some way not to have to put a code up for each and every group.

Thanks

Cheryl

managing links for webring groups on my website

Replied - 09/09/2013
webring.com is the only webring provider that permits "ringmasters" to have only ONE "Navpanel" of MANY rings...

The navpanel will have an added line "Visit a complete list of WebRing memberships here" and will only show ONE ring in the "Navpanel" that is shown, the ring that is actually being "surfed."

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy