Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Suspended site due to missing code - Site has been deleted!?!? - 08/14/2013
I received a message when I logged in that my site was suspended due to missing or incorrect ring code. I haven't touched the code in over a year. When I tried to look at my site to check out the problem, I found my entire site EMPTY! How am I supposed to fix the ring code problem when my site has apparently been deleted? The info on my admin page shows the action to suspend took place this very day. What's going on?? My site URL is:

http://webspace.webring.com/people/qv/virtualhorizon/crossstitch.html

and also

http://webspace.webring.com/people/qv/virtualhorizon/christian.html

Its funny that this ring info is suddenly no good on either of these pages.

Replied - 08/14/2013
Apologies. We had a hacker incident and have been restoring things since. Yours is now back in place

Replied - 08/17/2013
Yea, the HACKER took over my website and now MY website instantly goes to this ring. I am extremely unhappy as all the puppy buyers for this year's litter cannot find ANYTHING about my collies.
The only people that appear to be profiting from this "hack" is this webring. I suspect the owner of this webring is the "hacker!"
TAKE ME OFF THIS WEBRING!!!!!!!

Suanne Hardie
Swan Collies

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy