Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Looking for Message in a Bottle? - 07/11/2013
I saw somebody in the shoutbox say something about having trouble finding Message in a Bottle, after the latest redesign of Webring. A direct link to that page was sent out, a while back, in an email titled "(your Webring id), Can you test a new WebRing feature?"

If you still have that letter, you should find a link to Message in a Bottle or at least the url for that page, depending on how your email works. If you don't, you can find MIAB at

http://dir.webring.org/mib

Just go there, while logged into Webring, and everything should be working fine, at least for now. Not being an employee of Webring, I couldn't tell you what the company's future plans for the feature are. It does seem to be gaining in interest among the users, judging from the lengthening chains of conversation on the messages I've seen. People just had to have a chance to figure out what they wanted to do with the thing in sufficient numbers that the user base reached a critical mass, maybe?

We'll see what happens.

Replied - 07/14/2013
thanks!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy