Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 8 of 8
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Need HTML Code for Ebay - 05/10/2013
Hi,

I tried the "here" link in the navwiz to get HTML code for my Ebay page but got the message "Ring cannot be accessed or does not exist. Please check your input and try again." I can't use my Ebay URL to join any rings until I get that HTML. Please help!

http://members.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=artofadornment

queenvalerian u=10140463

Replied - 05/10/2013
The message probably came up because the site has not been submitted to any ring yet. To install HTML navigation code (which ebay probably will require) you have to do it rin gby ring and you have to submit the site to the ring before any code can be generated.

Once you submit the site to a ring, return to your My Account area and you should find a link to get the HTML version of the code. You can try before that to install the SSNB code, which will make life a lot easier if it is accepted

Replied - 05/11/2013
Thanks, although I have already applied to a ring with that URL but I still get the error message when I try to access the HTML version of the code on the navwiz page. Do I have to be approved in the ring first before the HTML code will appear?

Replied - 05/11/2013
Incidentally, I did try installing the code on my page first, but Ebay refused to allow me to save the changes, having detected and rejected the javascript automatically. :/

Replied - 05/11/2013
Ah, OK! I finally got it, I wasn't looking for the link in the right place. Thanks for your help!

Replied - 05/11/2013
Arrrghh!! OK, I feel like a complete idiot. I clicked the "HTML CODE" link for a ring on my other URL. So no, I still don't have the HTML code for the Ebay URL. Hopefully it will appear when/if I'm approved for the ring.

Replied - 05/11/2013
I am officially having a very bad day, I sincerely apologize for all of these messages! I am no longer getting the error message now, all is (finally!) well. Maybe it just needed some time to update, weird.

Replied - 05/11/2013
No worries. It looks like you finally got it in place. Be sure to thank Ebay for being so paranoid :)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy