Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Messed up changing IDs & hubs - 04/15/2013
I've made a terrible mess of things. I created a new Ring (Online Sellers, formerly Ecrater Stores Network Ring) under my long-term id, Ladieann, then discovered it messed up my old blog badge for Crocheters Anonymous ring. So I created new IDs & deleted my OS Ring from Ladieann. That's when I found that I'd have to buy my own ring back & haven't any credits. So I deleted all my IDs trying to start over. I've since gotten my Ladieann one reestablished with the crochet ring so that's good. But now I can't get anything else to work & I'm left with seeing my 2 other IDs & my created OS Ring on WR & can't access any of them. I still have original email to prove I made OS ring. I want it associated with Bizniz ID or EccentricThrifter ID. Am I screwed at this point?! Thanks!!

Replied - 04/15/2013
I was able to get on the eccentricthrifter ID today after my post. Double-check that please. I used email EccentricThrifter@cox.net with that one. The reason I had issues with everything in 1 ID was that once I had added my store blog to the OS Ring, then the ladieann/crochet WR badge wasn't showing the crochet one on my crochet blog. That's why I need to keep them separate. If you can find eccentricthrifter can you put the OS ring on that instead? Thanks ever so much!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy