Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

To:Odinsgift WebRing Ring OwnerNeed Help please. - 03/18/2013
Hello,i tried using Web Ring over 1/2 a decade ago with owner of Witches&Pagans Alike by Phyco Witch,aka Kerry Pile at care2connect.com,where this person was/is a co host of my site, All_Magick_As_One ,which had been successfully joined but no is not joined & i am trying to link these two sites but am not finding a join link to do it with. Your profile does not mention you care for that site,but trying to link to it links only to you as a manager,so here i am,requesting both sites relink please. What has happened to Kerry Ply,i need contact with her or info about her & all sites she created/administers please to let care2 staff know,& know what to do for myself please.If she no longer wants her sites i need written verification of this please for care2,that i might hold her sites for her till she returns or adopt if not wanted,but we were frined linked,so i also want info,what has happened to her & her Family&when/why/who/how,& what can i do for her please. Thank you,sorry to bother you over all this,but it seems to be this systems way. please let me know when our sites are linked. My sites code does work,but the logo refuses to show even with co help,but the view here is a hot hot link,just so you are aware,as i also have my many attempts adding code still on site.-18Mar2013-20:51/8:51Pm,EDT;USA-from occupant2202@yahoo.com NO Spamers,Spammers shall Be FRIED!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy