Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A brand new way to scr** over Webring and one's fellow users?! - 12/21/2012
I just wrote to membership about this. I'll leave out the name of the user, but leave in the part in which I explain what he is doing.

"In theory, I guess he has working code on his site, BUT scroll to the bottom of a page on his site, and see what happens. More content keeps getting added, seemingly no matter how far down one scrolls. n practice, one can't reach those navbars, so he is taking traffic out of your system without putting any back in, as far as I can tell."

How adorable. Somebody has found a new way of creating something that really is a one way site, and he obviously put real effort into it.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy