Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 8 of 8
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Ranking lists - 11/15/2012
Back in the days when I first had a site on Webring there used to be a list that you could check how many visitors you had. Now I have added a new site after several years I cannot find out how may hits the site has had apart from my own server logs. Maybe this has been discontinued with the present Webring. If it is still available and hidden can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks John25

Replied - 11/20/2012
The "stats" link in your My Account/Admin area should provide that information

Replied - 11/22/2012
I cant find the STATs, where is it "near"?

Replied - 11/22/2012
Yes there is a Stats Menu on the account page but there are no stats, only the link to increase my traffic. That would be helpful if I knew what my traffic was in the first place. I am guessing here, do free members still get stats now? Is it just a broken page?

John25

Replied - 11/22/2012
Both stats pages indicate some traffic. It defaults to showing by ring for the past couple weeks, so you can see which ring memberships are getting the traffic. You can change the dates to show more. You can also show by date instead of by ring. Lastly, you can drill into each ring to see by date for a specific ring (like the travel report ring).

Since you create, then deleted, then recreated your memberships there is not much historical data yet.

Replied - 11/22/2012
I see:-
"Traffic Stats WebRing has sent you 5082 visitors todate."
... Increase your traffic!
"Traffic from your website(s) has earned you 190 Activity Points total, and 1 AP recently."

and "increase your traffic" leads to "Promote your web site in participating WebRing communities" only...

Where is the facilities to change the facilities, or did I chose the incorrect "stats"?
or is the "premium and two rings" diffent to "premium and lots of rings"???

Replied - 11/22/2012
Does this have some particular meaning:
"Where is the facilities to change the facilities"

Your other reference was to stats. Note adjacent to each registered URL in your URLs tab is a stats link.

Replied - 11/23/2012
Note adjacent to each registered URL in your URLs tab is a stats link.

Thankyou! I wondered where the stat link is!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy