Home | What's New | Help | Sign In/Join

WebRing Member Support

Tell a friend about this site Email a friend 
Manager: support
WebRing Member SupportNeed help with something related to your WebRing account? Check out the sites listed on the Sites page or the Permanent Posts below for some of the most commonly asked questions. Don't see an answer to your question? Search the posts, or post a new question. Answers may take a little time, so please have patience. Coming soon...
Sponsor this Ring

Add your site to WebRing
  Hub Member Sites Forum Directory  
Posts of Note
Please Include User ID and/or URL
  We cannot assist if there is nothing for us to examine, so please include a
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 4 of 4
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

contacting members via the help team - 10/21/2012
I am not a premium member, how do I go about getting a message sent to another member (who's contact details) have been witheld via the team?

Replied - 10/22/2012
You should, if they allow it to contact them via their profile link. If you can't and you have pressing need please let us know who you're trying to contact and what the issue is and we'll see if we can help. Contact us using the contact link at the bottom of the page in your Admin/My Account area so that it is "offline"

Replied - 10/22/2012
Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid I am still having difficulty.

I cannot contact the member directly as the member does not permit this action.

I have tried to follow the steps you have given me to contact the support team. I click into 'My account/Admin' and I click 'contact us' at the bottom of the screen. I am then brought directly to this page : http://www.webring.com/h/contact.html
I do not see an option to send the support team a message on the page. Apologies if this is really obvious and I'm missing it. Where should I go from here?

Replied - 10/22/2012
Use the link to contact membership for support. This is not one of the cases that we would like you to use the forum for (for privacy reasons)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]
Popular | The Shops at WebRing | Blogs | Webspace | Discuss
Family & Home | Games & Gaming | Music | Pets | Politics | Religion
Art | Literature | Computers | Entertainment | Fitness | Hobbies & Crafts | Science | Sports & Rec | Travel
Business | Cultural | Education | Food | Regional | Relationships
Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy