Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

1 NO SPELL CASTER WORDWIDE LOVE SPELLS SHEIKH _ 27797951378 - 05/11/2014
http://img.webring.com/s/qh/huseinlode/love_spells_usa.gif

I am here to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage I was married for 6 years with 3 good lovely kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Sheikh mubaraka who eventually helped me out I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice He did special prayers and cast a love spell on her. Within 3 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it You can email him at: sheikhmubaraka@gmail.com
Sheikh mubaraka Sali South Africa Worldwide.
Facebook@mubarakasali Twiter@mubarakasali Website: www.lovespellsthatworkfast.co.za

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy