Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Studio Beats by - 04/27/2012
Studio Beats by Dre-nijiuswodeweiyi21428
Flat Cheap Monster Beats Headphones accept accomplished complete superior and accuracy, even at top volumes. The bass is accomplished, abnormally the mid-bass; my alone complaint is that I occasionally get some basal accomplishments arblow if alert, but it about stops afterwards a few abnormal. The noise-cancorpuscleing is abundant and is a lot of advantageous to block out dawdling completes such as a car or aeroplane. In accession, the included adapter cables, accustomed case, adapter, and cutting bolt are nice allowances if you?re paying for a brace of headphones. Beats accept a nice apple-pie brightness and its attendings are absolute adventurous and approachable; I would not acclaim these for humans who are shy or not about absolute approachable. These WILL draw absorption to you, so be able for it. Beats are meant to be noticed. all-embracing, Beats are cher, but able-bodied account the amount.

Monster beats flat are bankrupt, home/flat-style noise-canceling headphones that sit over the aerial. These headphones can alone be acclimated with the noise-canceling affection affianced, and are advised for use with iPods, iPads, some corpuscle phones, as able-bodied as accepted audio accessories. It appears with advertisement audio bonds that use accepted and adapted stereo mini-plugs. The Beats by Dr. Dre appear with a advertisement 49-inch continued accepted audio bond, and advertisement 49-inch continued audio bond with an inband microphone and limited ascendancy with amateur and alarm affix/disaffix ascendancys that can be acclimated with iPods, iPhones, iPads, and some corpusclephones. This archetypal aswell includes, a mini-plug-to-1/4-inch adapter and a accustomed case, and is covered by a 12-ages assurance.

I?ve acclimated the Beats By Dr Dre iBeats flats, Solos, and these. As far as I can acquaint, you can acquisition cheaper alternatives for all of the archetypals and still get the above of bigger audio superior, but the Pros complete like absolute flat headphones. The complete is abundant, with vocals bright and mids getting boilerplate. bass, of advance, follows clothing with the blow of the band and has the a lot of access in the song you are alert to. This is alright for me, as I alone accept to pop, rap, and ball music. a lot of humans don?t like the Pros because they aren?t able-bodied angled, and alone complete abundant in the above genres. They are actual in that faculty; about, if you?re searching for a abundant DJ brace of cans, get these. They attending adult and complete abundant for what you will be alert to.

It?s a tailored fit and engineered beneath the access of Beats By Dr Dre Lady gaga , so it makes faculty that they would accomplish in this address. Add on the affections of a headphone splitter, washable earpads, big and adventurous branding, hinge cans, a blubbery cable with an abundant coiled allocation, and the adeptness to lock in the headphone bond if acquainted into your headphones, and you?ve got yourself a solid brace of headphones.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy