Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Earjax Lyrics - 04/27/2012
Earjax Lyrics Earphone-nijiuswodeweiyi21427
Everything. It's rare I run into a headphone or earphone set that I just really like. These are the ones I will be using for a while for personal use. Comes with zippered hard case, 36" extension cable, small medium and large transparent tips as well as another set that is black. I should also mention the life time warranty. None that I can find so far. This is the earphone set I have personally been using since I first got my hands on them. Free monsterbeats

With great sound quality, compact carrying case, 3 ft extension cable and the comfortable ear tips, this is an item that everyone will love. While the end price is high compared to many main stream brands, it's worth every penny. When you first get the Earjax Lyrics earphones you will notice they are in a nice well packaged box that presents the earphones in a superior way over other earphones. A nice box does not always mean a sweet earphone set is inside but in this case you get exactly what you are expecting. By Dr Dre

We already covered all the items you get with these in ear headphones. However we should mention that they are really comfortable in ear pieces and even after a few hours of listening they have not hurt my sensative ears. My ears hurt even with slight gusts of winds and in cold weather. It's rare that I find a in ear headphone like the Earjax Lyrics that don't hurt my ears after a prolonged period of time. Your audio time with Lyrics will be a pleasurable time. 

Many in-ear headphones leak sound and disturb those around you. The Lyrics does not. Even held a foot away from me with high volume I can barley hear them make a sound. When placed in ones ears you will not be disturbing the person next to you. This is great for those who listen to mp3 players in bed or on transportation systems. Purple Beats By Dre

With Christmas 2010 around the corner this item is going to be our top pick and must have product for anyone looking at getting in ear headphones.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy