Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

CPS tookall of my children in - 04/16/2012
CPS tookall of my children in pulaski county in 2007 because my ex promised he would doanything and everything to take the boys away from me. I was accused of druguse and NEVER failed a drug screen. Since then, I gained joint custody of thetwo children we have together a 7 year old and a 10 year old Autistic child. InJune of 2010, my ex brought our Autistic son to me due to him not wanting todeal with his Autism anymore. He did, however, keep the then 6 year-old, due tothe fact that he wanted to "hone his athletic abilities". This pastSunday, though, my now 7 yr.old begged and pleaded for me not to take him backto dad. Now mind you all, his mother is the judge's secretary and hisstepfather works as a private detective in the law office of the lawyer who isa friend of the family. Also the first time, when we lived in Pulaski County,he worked with the CPS agents. There is massive corruption going on in theElkhart Court System! This past Sunday, my youngest did not want to go back dueto allegations of physical, mental, and emotional abuse. I called the policewho directed me that if I did not call the CPS "Hotline" that I wouldbe turned in for not reporting it. I called on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesdaymorning, after being harrassed by my ex parking outside my house and calling upuntil 7:30 am, I finally was able to lie down only to be awoke by 2 CPScaseworkers, a uniformed police officer, and the local Detective, who liked tokeep his foot in my door, until I allowed CPS into my home to drug test me andto interview my children in private because they were there NOT for my reportsabout the childrens welfare but that my ex stated that I was sleeping all dayand doing drugs. Now, I have a 14 yr old paraplegic son who I care for andcaregivers are in my home...he would not be taken care of either if I were thisway. They are refusing to investigate my ex, they have put my 7 yr old back inthe house with the boy who is molesting him, they would not give me anemergency hearing date on Monday (although my ex has CPS serve me convenientlywith a date for Tuesday the 17th!), both of my son's have been either molestedor penetratively raped by a child in his care and my 10 yr old said that he (myex) even walked in and told him not to be doing that and he would get groundedif he said anything. CPS claims it was already investigated in 2009, though Iwas not present, did not know about it, my Autistic son (if interviewedpreviously) should have had a forensic investigator trained in talking toAutistic children! Now I am on trial, my children are seeing that I cannotprotect them, and that they obviously have to put up with the abuse! GOD HELPME PEOPLE! PRAY FOR MY CHILDREN! Please help!!!! 

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy