Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
World Travel and Tourism - This is a webring of sites featuring information about travel anywhere in the world. Whether you're interested in travel

Forums     Login   Signup

World Travel and Tourism

Manager: system1
This is the place to talk about traval and travelling. Whether you have a site in our ring or not you're welcome to be a part of our travel community!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Tips From Travelers - 11/25/2012
Transfers in London There were six of us going on a cruise that departed from Dover, England.   We were looking for transportation from the airport to a pre-cruise hotel and from the hotel to the ship pier in Dover.   After doing a great deal of research the best deal I found was with Express Ways (phone: 08456 12 12 12, fax: 020 8883 6142, www.expressways.co.uk ).    There was no upfront charges, we paid the driver in cash.   The charge from Heathrow Airport to our London hotel was $82 for four of us and $57 for two of us and from the hotel to the pier in Dover $240 for all six of us which was about half the price of other companies.   We were very pleased with their service, they were on time and it was a pleasant experience. Linda in Texas   Driving in Ireland While on vacation in Ireland with my wife, we rented a car.   I took along my GPS to help navigate the roads.   Don’t forget to ...

Tips From Travelers

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy