Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Organization ~ Always Leaving Your Desk Ready for a Substitute Teacher - 09/30/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ARMB8AX1um0/Uj8mqEqmd0I/AAAAAAAAaxE/S4FDWHoH6ts/s640/Slide1.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin This is My Desk This year I've moved my desk to be the "table" where I use the technology that gets projected on the big screen in my room. This way I am facing the students and not having my back towards them, the way the outlets had been originally set up for use.    1 . My sub folder, I always leave this on top of my lesson plans each night. Then when I walk in, I put it right back on the shelf. Two seconds tops, but always ready. 2 . My lesson plans, each day is on one piece of paper and the schedule is very detailed for any sub or school member to walk in and fill in for me. Click here to download a copy of the template of my lesson plans.    3 . Under my sub folder is my daily clipboard, it has my class list and a second copy of my lesson plans. This way when an administrator or county office person walks into my room, the plans are on the left hand side of my desk, but I also have a copy so I can work off of it during whole group or small group time. I can write notes on it, revise my plans, make notes about who is riding the bus that day instead of car....you know, Real World teaching stuff! 4 . My daily folder with any and all Math and Science items in it that I will need for the day. It is there for the sub, so they don't have to hunt around, it is there for me so my day runs smoothly if I don't have a sub. Click here to see how I organize my daily folders each Friday for the next week. 5 . My new, repurposed paper ...

Replied - 09/30/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ARMB8AX1um0/Uj8mqEqmd0I/AAAAAAAAaxE/S4FDWHoH6ts/s640/Slide1.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin This is My Desk This year I've moved my desk to be the "table" where I use the technology that gets projected on the big screen in my room. This way I am facing the students and not having my back towards them, the way the outlets had been originally set up for use.    1 . My sub folder, I always leave this on top of my lesson plans each night. Then when I walk in, I put it right back on the shelf. Two seconds tops, but always ready. 2 . My lesson plans, each day is on one piece of paper and the schedule is very detailed for any sub or school member to walk in and fill in for me. Click here to download a copy of the template of my lesson plans.    3 . Under my sub folder is my daily clipboard, it has my class list and a second copy of my lesson plans. This way when an administrator or county office person walks into my room, the plans are on the left hand side of my desk, but I also have a copy so I can work off of it during whole group or small group time. I can write notes on it, revise my plans, make notes about who is riding the bus that day instead of car....you know, Real World teaching stuff! 4 . My daily folder with any and all Math and Science items in it that I will need for the day. It is there for the sub, so they don't have to hunt around, it is there for me so my day runs smoothly if I don't have a sub. Click here to see how I organize my daily folders each Friday for the next week. 5 . My new, repurposed paper ...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy