Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

September 29 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 09/29/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MoFkYEMMmA8/Ukhs38w-LOI/AAAAAAAAa6o/z-RMeDDppzI/s640/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five.9.29.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin This Week's Five at Five!    1. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author! This one post shows how easy it is to organize your classroom read alouds for the entire year.   2. September 22 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!   This is neat, last week's Top Five at Five is number two!   3. Halloween Fun ~ Addition Add One and Subtraction Minus One Center Game! This is one of my favorite center games for Halloween. The Common Core Standards For Addition and Subtraction 1.OA.1 1.OA.3 1.OA.5 1.OA.6 & 2.AO.1 2.OA.2 2.NBT.5 4. Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Writing Graphic Organizers Grades K-3 This is a terrific FREEBIE from my friend, Arlene. It has a wonderful **four star** rating and has been downloaded over 22,500 times!   5. September's Double the Fun Dynamic Duo Giveaway! There is still time to enter our giveaway! We're giving away two new packets to two lucky winners on two separate blogs!  I have room for some new sponsors if you want to drive some traffic to your blog, store or a particular product!  {Click Here} ~~ My Two Freebies This Week ~~  Michelle from Teach123's Free Class Constitution and Go Princess! Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game   Have a Great Week Friends! I would ♥love it if you followed me!  

Replied - 09/29/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MoFkYEMMmA8/Ukhs38w-LOI/AAAAAAAAa6o/z-RMeDDppzI/s640/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five.9.29.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin This Week's Five at Five!    1. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author! This one post shows how easy it is to organize your classroom read alouds for the entire year.   2. September 22 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!   This is neat, last week's Top Five at Five is number two!   3. Halloween Fun ~ Addition Add One and Subtraction Minus One Center Game! This is one of my favorite center games for Halloween. The Common Core Standards For Addition and Subtraction 1.OA.1 1.OA.3 1.OA.5 1.OA.6 & 2.AO.1 2.OA.2 2.NBT.5 4. Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Writing Graphic Organizers Grades K-3 This is a terrific FREEBIE from my friend, Arlene. It has a wonderful **four star** rating and has been downloaded over 22,500 times!   5. September's Double the Fun Dynamic Duo Giveaway! There is still time to enter our giveaway! We're giving away two new packets to two lucky winners on two separate blogs!  I have room for some new sponsors if you want to drive some traffic to your blog, store or a particular product!  {Click Here} ~~ My Two Freebies This Week ~~  Michelle from Teach123's Free Class Constitution and Go Princess! Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game   Have a Great Week Friends! I would ♥love it if you followed me!  

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy