Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

2nd Grade Educents Bundle is Here! - 09/29/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X6VHKncrgv8/UkTrQfbdmpI/AAAAAAAAHpM/cVpJjFhT2gk/s400/Deal.jpg

I'm so thrilled to tell you that I'm part of the 2nd Grade bundle at  Educents . Here's your chance to get some super 2nd grade products from so many wonderful sellers!   This is so very exciting to team up with Educents.  I know you will love my "Frogs and Toads" unit.   Reading Texts and Comprehension Activities Picture/Fact Match, Life Cycle Match, and Frog and Toad Fact Sort  Writing Prompts and An Amphibian Report There are 23 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!   But that's not all!  I am giving you a chance to Pin It to Win It (well you win any item from my store.)  Pin any image from my blog and enter below to win! a Rafflecopter giveaway The deal won't last long so head over now!

Replied - 09/29/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X6VHKncrgv8/UkTrQfbdmpI/AAAAAAAAHpM/cVpJjFhT2gk/s400/Deal.jpg

I'm so thrilled to tell you that I'm part of the 2nd Grade bundle at  Educents . Here's your chance to get some super 2nd grade products from so many wonderful sellers!   This is so very exciting to team up with Educents.  I know you will love my "Frogs and Toads" unit.   Reading Texts and Comprehension Activities Picture/Fact Match, Life Cycle Match, and Frog and Toad Fact Sort  Writing Prompts and An Amphibian Report There are 23 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!   But that's not all!  I am giving you a chance to Pin It to Win It (well you win any item from my store.)  Pin any image from my blog and enter below to win! a Rafflecopter giveaway The deal won't last long so head over now!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy