Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Go Princess! Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game - 09/27/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lJQKU0CoIss/T5IBj8QWMaI/AAAAAAAACjc/uRdqkwwJJbM/s400/Cover.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin   "Go Princess!" Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game This Friday, for your classrooms, an equivalent fraction math game for the ladies in your room!   This game has been downloaded over 7,000 times on TPT alone!  I made it as a girlie version of my popular     "Go Darth!" Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game COMMON CORE STANDARDS FOR BOTH GAMES 3.NF.3a ~ Describe equivalent fractions 3.NF.3b ~ Recognize simple equivalent fractions 4.NF.1 ~ Explain why a fraction is equivalent to another fraction   Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!} If you missed last week's Freebie    Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Seasonal Blank Spelling Test Sheets  This post is linked up to the following blogs . :)  Enjoy your weekend, here's a little sneak peek at what Michelle and I are giving away this weekend for our Dynamic Duo Giveaway!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy