Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Teach123's Class Constitution - 09/27/2013
Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Free Class Constitution Teacher-Friends ~ This Friday, for your classroom, my friend Michelle at Teach123 has a wonderful freebie to help you integrate teaching the Constitution with a classroom discipline plan! She has free printables and lesson ideas available for you on her blog, Teach123 . Check it out & tell her Fern sent you!   Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!} If you missed last week's Freebie   Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Seasonal Blank Spelling Test Sheets  This post is linked up to the following blogs . :)  Enjoy your weekend, here's a little sneak peek at what Michelle and I are giving away this weekend for our Dynamic Duo Giveaway!

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Teach123's Class Constitution

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy