Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Positive Fridays Week of September 22nd, 2013 - 09/27/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GcHsLwdDjL4/Tynt5UBuSnI/AAAAAAAAAKc/AeyhjoInLFM/s320/Positive_Friday_Picture.PNG

TGIF I know many of you are absolutely happy it is Friday and the weekend right around the corner.  I hope you all had a super week with your students. This week I had no subbing on Monday through Wednesday, but I did have two more interviews on Wednesday.  The first one was about 50 minutes away and was for a Kindergarten position.  The interview was fairly short, but I feel like it went well.  They were just starting to interview so it may be awhile until I hear good news.  The 2nd one was an hour away from my house, but the interview lasted close to an hour.  I interviewed for Kindergarten and 3rd/4th grade gifted.  If I got the gifted position I would have to work toward getting that on my certification by taking classes, which I told her I'd be happy to do.  I feel like it too went well.  Both appear to be wonderful schools with great family involvement and terrific children.  I'm still holding out hope to hear from last week's schools to give me a shot too. I had the opportunity to sub again on Thursday and Friday in Kindergarten and was requested again!  It is always nice when I am asked to come in and don't have to find the job myself on the phone or computer.  Today, I will bring you Thursdays positives and as I did last year I'll have Fridays in next week's Positive Fridays so I can put up the post earlier! I was in for a new teacher at the school who had terrific lesson plans.  I loved her class list ...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy