Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Positive Fridays - Week of September 16th 2013 - 09/20/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fzozmiFcZkE/TzMknee5hnI/AAAAAAAAALE/ZTHBmJroBMY/s320/Positive_Friday_Picture.PNG

TGIF my wonderful readers!  I bet you are all glad it is Friday so you can have a little time rest even though I know most if not all of you work on your teaching right through the weekend. Well this week I subbed on Tuesday and Wednesday and I interviewed Monday, Thursday, and Friday! Monday was the job interview at the school district.  I met with 3 people who scored me on a rubric and it went really well. Tuesday , I subbed in an ex ed class as an assistant.  I picked up this assignment a couple of weeks ago when the bookkeeper called to ask me if I would do it.  I had K-3rd graders. It was a pleasure working with their wonderful teacher, also a man.  He had previous taught for like I think he said about 40 years in high school, took 5 years off and taught again a couple of years.  Due to a school closing he ended up at this school with the little ones.  He was fun work with and had a great sense of humor with the children. I mostly worked with 2 autistic students.  They were both really good for me and did their work without any problems.  In between they had fun building things with cubes or playing Uno as a brain break. We worked on comprehension and counting objects.   All the children in the class were well behaved and worked hard! Recess time was with 1st grade and I know most of those kids from subbing in Kindergarten for each class last year, such sweet kids several yelled hi to me, gave me a hi-five, etc. I watched...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy