Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Entire Store Giveaway! (and a Freebie!) - 09/20/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zRCNYv9hktM/T9-D9yCw9qI/AAAAAAAAHDc/4u-h5B7uNRI/s200/freebie-friday-TBA.jpg

Hello Everyone! I'm posting one of my favourite freebies here today, but first I have a few exciting things to share with you! 1. Those of you who stop by regularly know that I was so excited to reach 1000 TPT followers recently! Coincidentally, I am close to 1000 followers on Facebook as well! Yay! 2. To celebrate and to say a big THANK YOU to all of my lovely bloggy and FB friends, I decided to give away my ENTIRE clip art store!  That's over 700 graphics! You'll be set for life! Take a look HERE to see a closer look at my collection.  Check out the rafflecopter below!  (Sorry if it takes a moment to load.)  Don't forget to leave your contact info so I know where to send the graphics.  Good luck!! a Rafflecopter giveaway 3. After you enter, I also have a freebie for you! You know how some little kiddos, especially in the first weeks of school, just sigh when you give them writing or math jobs because what they really want to do is play with blocks or lego all day?  Here's how I got those students excited to do some writing and math (while still letting them build and use their imaginations.)  Build, Count and Tell All you need is some building materials. To differentiate, there are several levels: 1. Build something using blocks, lego, cubes, playdough, pipe cleaners, pattern blocks, beads, colored pasta, colored p...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy