Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Writing Graphic Organizers Grades K-3 - 09/13/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mwqSrrNCKjs/UjOGRateZJI/AAAAAAAAadI/l_YY82jgV_8/s400/Writing-Graphic-Organizer-Freebie-1.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Writing Graphic Organizers Grades K-3 This week's Guest Freebie Friday is from my friend, Arlene. It has a wonderful four star rating and has been downloaded over 19,000 times!!  Description: These writing graphic organizers are designed to help your students organize the following types of writing: Sequencing the story, Beginning-Middle-End of the story, 6-Part Story Map, and a Main ideal and details 4 Bubble Web. There is also a 6 Bubble Word Web which can be used as an adjective web, synonym web, or main idea and details. Opinion piece writing, informative text writing and narrative writing are all Common Core State Standards in Grades K-3 . Product Items: Table of Contents Sequence the Story Graphic Organizer Beginning-Middle-End of Story Graphic Organizer 6 Part Story Map Graphic Organizer Main Idea and Details 4 Bubble Web 6 Bubble Word Web  Please visit Arlene's blog for more great items! Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!}  This post is linked up to the following blogs . :) Enjoy your weekend, we've got tickets to FSU vs. Nevada, our first home game! :) Fun Writing Center Items!  

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy