Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Taking a Clinic Bucket to the Playground - 09/11/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sLn-J2SSPIs/UjDRxrnJyLI/AAAAAAAAaa8/Vxfy5vA0qoY/s640/Fern-Smiths-Classroom-Ideas-Clinic-Bucket.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin This is My Clinic Bucket! It is heavily guarded by Monkey and Monkey Boy! Florida is all about the FCAT, but these 8 & 9 year olds still need a little fun. When they need a band aid, I tell them to go over there and ask Monkey for one.... We also grab this bucket and take it to the playground daily. In it I keep a pen, clinic passes, the copy of the pass so I know if someone is still missing and the red first aid kit. Inside the red first aid kit is just the teacher gloves for emergencies and band aids. I have two daily helpers, the first one brings it out and the other one brings it in.  When it is in the classroom, if something life shattering has happened  {lost tooth, picked scab, you know what I really mean....} I let the helpers take the poor, sad victim to the clinic with the sick child clutching Monkey Boy, an old Beanie Baby of my daughter. Cheap, free, priceless help!  

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy