Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Behavior 101 - 09/11/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GIt2-Js95B4/UjCRDTXJ1qI/AAAAAAAATgk/RuKx47gAFPo/s640/Screen_Shot_2013-09-11_at_8.31.28_AM.png

I just revised my Behavior 101 packet.  If you have previously purchased it, you may go to "my purchases" to download the revised version for free. This packet now includes:  Documentation is easier with these forms. The traffic light system includes a monthly chart, happy note, sad note, and stamp or punch chart. How was my day charts are weekly behavior charts.  There is a number rating and smiley face way to document your students' behavior.  There are colorful and black and white versions. The Super Hero charts document behavior and work habits. The stamp /punch charts are a great way to motivate your students!  You can use these seasonal charts to reward behavior, work habits, homework, or document number of books your students read.  To add a little fun use: Students will proudly wear home these wrist bands! Click HERE to visit my TPT store.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy