Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

September 8 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 09/08/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GHdW81m865g/UizgYguUwSI/AAAAAAAAaYI/c9x_g_r9EIw/s400/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five.9.8.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Five at Five!  Football season has started! Wooooooohoooooo! I have no football center games, but just downloaded these cuties for my button and thought....hmmm, time for a football center game! Augh, the teacher brain wouldn't even stop on the weekend! :) I did created a new Place Value Race this week....   Place Value Race Arctic Winter Animals Also at my TN and Edworld stores.    1. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author! This one post has been read over 120,000 times!   2. Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Apple Activity Packet This is a terrific FREEBIE from my friend, Diane at Teach With Me. 3. Getting to Know You Game! A Freebie Friday from my friend Joy at Finding Joy in Sixth Grade, perfect for your boys and girls to get to know each other.   4. Fern Freebie Friday ~ Math Addition "Doubles" Center Game! This freebie has been downloaded over 92,800 times! Wow, Thank You! 5. Fern Freebie Friday ~ Science: That's a Fact - Magnets   My friend, Michelle at Teach123 , has a wonderful freebie for you....handwriting worksheets in D’Nealian, cursive, and box print so you can integrate your science lessons with handwriting.   Have a great week Friends! I would ♥love it if you followed me!  

September 8 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy