Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fifty Dollar Giveaway At Our TPT Stores! Yipee! - 09/08/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t3mXVfsfGbQ/UiurUCvVqyI/AAAAAAAAaWo/ahKhr2YNln0/s400/50-dollar-giveaway.JPG

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Today Is THE Day! We've been having some terrific daily giveaways over at Owl-ways Be Inspired and today is my day!! Well, my day and Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade! Denise was one of the first blogs I ever read and some of my first couple of purchases from her TPT Store!  When I finally meet her last summer all I could do was stammer...."hey....." I Be Edumacated! **Star**Stuck** Now we're in some groups together on FB and I constantly "Like" pretty much everything she ever types!!  **Stalker** Anyhoooooo, there's my little secret, so....head on over there and enter to win $25 from her store and $25 from my store!

Fifty Dollar Giveaway At Our TPT Stores! Yipee!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy