Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Apple Activity Packet - 09/06/2013
http://www.teachwithme.com/media/k2/items/cache/4aaa47e421ea0ce0fff92a19463c8673_L.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Apple Activity Packet Apple Activity Packet  This packet is from my friend, Diane at Teach With Me. Apple Activity Packet This packet covers quite a few Common Core State Standards , that involve math and language arts and is 32 pages full of good stuff! The packet includes: A bushel basket sorting activity for odd & even numbers, as well as vowels & consonants. Numbered apples from 1-120 Apple math symbols so students can make addition or subtraction equations + show greater and less than. Red, green & yellow apple tiles to use as counting & sorting manipulatives or to make patterns. An upper and lowercase apple alphabet anchor chart. 6 "What's Missing?" upper and lowercase letter worksheets with matching letter tiles. 2 assessments for upper and lowercase letters, with a "note home" to inform parents of the results. Pre-writing trace the lines activity. Trace and write the letters and numbers worksheets. Trace and write apple word vocabulary worksheet. "I Spy" upper and lowercase letters.  Students become ABC De-tectives, find and then circle the letters and then add up how many they found. "Connect the Letters" to make an apple worksheet, as well as "Connect the Numbers" (by 1's, 5's and 10's.) Please visit Teach With Me to download this great apple packet! Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!} If you missed l...

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Apple Activity Packet

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy