Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

September 2 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 09/02/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VbhTHmG9P3E/UiT00J1H24I/AAAAAAAAaL4/Vvk3PNkfmXE/s400/Fern-Smiths-Top-Five-at-Five.9.1.13.jpg

Follow my blog with Bloglovin September's First Five at Five!  Each week I love to see what everyone is reading and this week something neat happened! The Top Five are all freebies! I'm so glad that my blog can help you with your classroom!  Sweeeeeet! :) First I just want to show you the three new math centers I made this weekend. Not all schools allow Halloween, so I made these with a safe, Fall theme. No witches, no candy, no ghosts, just cute, fun graphics, because we still teach children and they still need some joy with or without a school that allows Halloween!     TEN Addition and Subtraction Math Centers for FALL Also at my TN and Edworld stores.  Which is a discounted bundle of these two centers.   Addition Centers for FALL - Five Different Strategies  Also at my TN and Edworld stores.    Subtraction Centers for FALL - Five Different Strategies  Also at my TN and Edworld stores.   1. Fern Freebie Friday ~ Math Addition "Doubles" Center Game! This freebie has been downloaded over 91,400 times! Wow, Thank You!  2. Getting to Know You Game! A Freebie Friday from my friend Joy at Finding Joy in Sixth Grade, perfect for the start of your school year. 3. Fern Freebie Friday ~ Science: That's a Fact - Magnets   My friend, Michelle at Teach123 , has a wonderful freebie for you....handwriting worksheets in D’Nealian, cursive, and box print so you can integrate your science lessons with handwriting. 4. Fern F...

September 2 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy