Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Currently - September - 09/02/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoZ88q7jRwY/Ug2Xehmok4I/AAAAAAAADs0/OO-O8Q8UkD8/s640/TPT_Banner_Aug_2013.jpg

Hello Everyone! September has arrived! Sorry guys, I tried to keep it away but it just came along anyway. : ) The good news is that we don't have to keep hoping time will go by slowly! Here's what's going on currently: 1. It's raining for the first time in ages. It rained overnight before I had the chance to put away the hammock. Ah well... not much time for hammocks now anyway! 2. Loving all the great ideas I've gathered from my bloggy friends to start this new school year! What on earth did we ever do before the internet? 3. My To Do List has gone from zero to a gazillion! *deep breath* One at a time... 4. Wanting a mocha, and I'm going to go grab one right after I finish writing this! 5. My goals are all about maintaining my health and perspective as the school year starts! It's hard to do with all the craziness that happens, but I am determined! Whimsy Workshop Graphics:

Currently - September

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy