Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Five Fore Friday - Bloggers Meet Up! - 08/30/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoZ88q7jRwY/Ug2Xehmok4I/AAAAAAAADs0/OO-O8Q8UkD8/s640/TPT_Banner_Aug_2013.jpg

Thanks to Kacey for hosting one of my favorite linky parties! 1. This week was back to reality for me - setting up my classroom! I can't complain too much because our custodian lovely put almost everything back in the right place. He actually requested a map of my class before the summer so he could refer to it while I was gone. How great is that? Love those shiny floors. I'm seriously considering getting felt circles to stick under all the desk and chair legs to stop it from getting all scuffed up.  2. Still, there were some things to do. First, I got rid of my teachers desk! You can see it under the giant butterfly in the photo - it's now replaced by the rainbow table. I'm not completely sure how I'll survive without it, but so far I sure do love the extra space.  3. Next, I got rid of about half of my class library. I know - sounds like a terrible idea, but it was just getting to be overwhelming as I'd collected thousands of books over the last 20 years. There used to be a row of book baskets on the floor below the chalk boards, but now there's only a few baskets there. Some I gave away, and others I just tossed. I really need wide open spaces in my classroom, for brain breaks and easy movement around the room, so I am enjoying the lack of clutter!  4. On Monday I had such a fun day! I got to meet up with some fellow some other BC Bloggers that I've been chatting with for months, but had never met in person. We chatted non-stop like old friends and had such...

Five Fore Friday - Bloggers Meet Up!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy