Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Monday Made It - Interactive Journals - 08/25/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoZ88q7jRwY/Ug2Xehmok4I/AAAAAAAADs0/OO-O8Q8UkD8/s640/TPT_Banner_Aug_2013.jpg

Hello Everyone! I've only got a few things to share for Monday Made It this week...Why? Because I was busy getting ready for my local BC Bloggers Meet Up! A bunch of very sweet ladies are meeting up not far from here and it's going to be so fun to finally meet these friends! I will add some pictures once I return. While my hubby was gone all week for Professional Development in Music, I hung out with my boys and made a set of Interactive Journals for September. If you've read my previous posts, you'll know that each year my class theme is Trip Around The  World . I adore this theme because we can explore a new continent each month - the animals, the culture, the language - but it's so open ended that I can keep adding to it each year!  This year I'm adding a set of Interactive Journals for each month - they are small foldables to glue into journals. I've been doing these for years, but I've not put them into a formal set before now.  They are so perfect for assessment and parent conferencing because students LOVE to show them off!  If you'd like to see them, click the cover below.  I'd also like to share some other Made Its that arrived in my inbox this week. These lovely ladies sent me the products they made using my graphics, and I just loved seeing them! Nicole from A Teacher's Idea  made the cutest set for Little Red Riding Hood: Check out Kylie's TPT store for these cuties - they are FREE right now in her store .  And Rachel used my fr...

Monday Made It - Interactive Journals

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy