Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

August 25 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies! - 08/25/2013
Follow my blog with Bloglovin   Top Five @ Five! Each week I love to see what everyone is reading and I love how an old post will pop up because it is seasonal and being pinned again. Back to school is in full swing in NE Florida and I'm happy to say I have survived WEEK TWO! But thank you LORD, so very much, for next weekend being Labor Day!   1. Organization ~ Read Alouds By Month & Author! This one post has been read over 118,900 times! Wow, Thank You!  2. Getting to Know You Game! A Freebie Friday from my friend Joy at Finding Joy in Sixth Grade, perfect for the start of your school year. 3. Fern Freebie Friday ~ Math Addition "Doubles" Center Game!   This FREEBIE game has been downloaded over 89,700+ times at TPT, head on over and grab it for your class. One of my followers, demalan, left a great idea on my feedback. The answer cards can be used for skip counting! 4. CHAMPS in My Classroom If you are new to Champs and the BIG CHAMPS BOOK is overwhelming you, check out my post. I only have two methods in my class.... 1. Whole group instruction and  2. Small group instruction!  It will help you get started and then develop your own style.     5. Pout-Pout Fish Writing Centers SMOOOOOOOCH! You so have to read this book! But if you don't have it, on my post linked above I have a few YouTube videos that you can also use with your class. Deborah Diesen has a great web site that I just found today, here is a link to her "Very HA...

August 25 - This Week's Top Five at Five Including Weekly Freebies!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy