Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Celebrating My 25th with a Giveaway! - 08/25/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rTkiOGkDAsc/UhoAOKpT_9I/AAAAAAAAD2Q/NLqFsL1Qg2k/s320/Photo_Jun_20,_6_27_14_AM.jpg

I'm celebrating 25 years with my hubby this week and to pass along our excitement, I have been offered the ability to give away another pencil sharpener with a bloggy friend!   Celebrate my joy and enter to win a fabulous pencil sharpener of your color choice...and there's a new color to celebrate with too.... check out this "precious pink" baby.... Now...what kiddo wouldn't LOVE to sharpen their pencil with this!?! If you're a veteran teacher (or possibly even a new teacher), you know that having a  pencil sharpener  that is easy to use, quiet, and WORKS WITHOUT BREAKING is a deal breaker in classroom supplies area! I've found the one for me!  Watch it in action... Classroom Friendly Supplies  has THE quietest and bestest pencil sharpener IMO...even sharpened those cute pencils with the fancy outside coverings that peel off with the electric sharpener and drive you crazy because then the very thing that you paid so much money to get the pencil is now all over the floor of your room :) Hop over  and purchase your own sharpener in a color of your choice (you can even use a PO from your school). Better yet...get with 2 other teacher buddies and  buy 3...they're cheaper that way! :) I have had great success with this sharpener this year!  My poor electronic sharpener is feeling lonely and sad....the kids learned to use the Quietest Sharpener with NO Problems at all!  Just a couple of experts to show the rest how to use it and kaboom!...

Celebrating My 25th with a Giveaway!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy